Whatever happened to US (no not those people who mostly lively south of the 49th parallel)?
With atomically exploding data resources why are people afraid to even ask questions and if they timidly rarely do ask BIG question(s) frightened at what they might discover?
If we value the environment, mother nature and extraterrestial life forms why do we not take looks around us and with our fellow people or time travellers?
Why do we constantly blabber, tweet etc… about “social media”, “social justice”, “social activism” yet choose to consistently ignore our diverse pasts as if we had all been reprogrammed to collectively forget such pasts?
What might happen if we unscrewed some of our cranial armour and let in some different fresh air?
Key Take Aways
- History is alive, alive, alive! Dr. Frankenstein rough paraphrase in "The Bride of Frankenstein" 1935 film
- History will not self-destruct, serve as a vehicle for gross abuse, mental mind torture nor destroy Western civilization.
- History has the power to uncover our beautiful, tender snowflake souls.
- History may to some even be better than mass media entertainment, ipods, Youtube, smartphones, etc...!
- History may prove to be a better stimulus to social growth, foster appreciable intellectual development and enhance world views making our world a better place than without HISTORY!