With so many myths and misleading information, it can be hard to start or know where to go or even what equipment you need. Maybe you’ve been told you need to use this, maybe you’ve been told otherwise. What is a new podcaster to do?!
MY goal is to help you figure out:
1.Why you want to do this and what your passion is,
2. Equipment: what you need to start and make a great podcast,
3. Hosting: free vs. paid or self hosting,
4. Myths about Apple, including the New and Noteworthy section,
5.How the bumps I ran into along my road can help you figure out easier ways to podcast.
By the time we cover all this you should be ready to record your own show and take the world by storm.
Key Take Aways
- passion for starting a podcast
- tools of the trade
- Free podcasting Vs Paid
- Tips and tricks
- Debunking myths about news and Noteworthy