In this session, members of the Canadian Internet Marketing Association (CIMA) will provide complimentary feedback and advice on your website and online marketing.
The feedback may cover tips on design, content, usability, technical info, or marketing suggestions (SEO, influencer marketing, and so on). The ultimate goal is to improve user experience and increasing sales for your business.
If you would like your website or online marketing approach reviewed, please arrive a few minutes early to be added to the list. When your website comes up, we will show it on the screen and the feedback process will begin!
Note: We reserve the right to limit reviews for any particular website, business or attendee (or not review a site at all, especially if we are close to running out of time).
Key Take Aways
- Find out how to increase leads and sales with your website
- Get exposed to the latest trends in web design and online marketing
- Gain an understanding of what it takes to run a business website
- Get tips from experienced professionals
- Professionals, small businesses, company owners, freelancers, and bloggers can benefit from a second opinion on their website and online marketing strategy