Advanced community and campus radio staff and advocate for the non-profit radio sector.
Co-contributor to new Book Journalism in Crisis.
Did you know community and campus radio stations can help grow your podcast? Ryerson’s campus radio station CJRU 1280AM can show you how to apply to local non-profit stations, to access the National Community Radio Association’s network and talks about issues like syndication, licensing and tariffs.
Plus if you help us test our new mobile audio editor you get a T-Shirt!
Key Take Aways
- Content requirements in C*C radio
- How do C&C stations approach podcasts.
- How can you get involved with your local C&C statio
- What is CJRU 1280Am process for new shows?
- Test a mobile editor that is simple for collaboration.