Are you drowning in number soup? Not sure what in your analytics are important and what’s trivial and what is simply trivia? Would you like some help?
Over the years, Rob Clark’s provided communication measurement for some of the world’s best known brands. But whether you’re a big company receiving tens of thousands of visits or you’re publishing a blog that maybe only your mom has ever read, there’s a very simple framework that you can apply to your website and social accounts that will bring everything into focus. You’ll better understand what’s working and what’s not and actually be able to do something with what your analytics are telling you.
This isn’t a session about numbers, so sufferers of math anxiety take comfort. This is a session for answers. Come and get some.
Key Take Aways
- Acquisition - Who's coming to your site? How are they getting there?
- Activation - Once they reach your site, do they do what you want 'em to?
- Retention - Are they coming back or giving you permission to reach out to them again?
- Referral - Are they sending other people your way?
- Goal - What were you hoping to achieve and did you?