Your work is the creation and application of knowhow and expertise and a digital workplace is both the essential infrastructure and the toolset. It’s the way to produce, manage and deliver work productively and reliably in a mobile, cloud and connected world.
Learn how an information architect, CMS consultant, content marketer and front-end developer uses a methodology of professional work that is all digital all the time.
You’ll see examples of the work flow, the modular content components and templates, the digital tools and services and the way work is organized in his digital workplace.
Blaze your own digital trail with these insights and recommendations.
Key Take Aways
- a workflow for providing consulting and other professional services
- authoring, editing and publishing tool recommendations
- how to use CSS to make work/content semantic
- ways to make your work/content findable and reusable
- integration for work and external uses (e.g., WordPress) and users (e.g., collaborators on Slack)